Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
It's very hot here. Recently I wake up with a languishing body. In the morning I put soyabeans which have been soaked overnight with water into my blender. Then I cook it. Until it cools off at around 90C, pour it into a bowl with a very tiny of melting lactone. After 15 minutes, it is done! I add some honey into it.

Beancurd jelly touches my tongue and stomach as soomthly and gently as a piece of silk cloth caresses my skin. My poor appetitate totally wakes up by then. This is really out of this world!

I especially love food made of soyabeans i.e. beancurd, beancurd jelly, soyabean milk.

Soyabeans contain botanical hormone, so too much intake of food made of soyabeans can break the balance of human hormone level, and raise the risk of suffering from cancers. Now I dare not eat it everyday and try to diverse my diet.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
It's very hot here. Recently I wake [STRIKE]with a languishing body[/STRIKE] feeling weak/lethargic. In the morning I put some soya beans which have been soaked overnight[STRIKE] with[/STRIKE] in water into my blender. Then I cook it (a blender does not cook things. It blends beans until they get heated up from the friction and get cooked in the process). [STRIKE]Until [/STRIKE] I let it cool[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]off at[/STRIKE] down to around 90C, pour it into a bowl with a very [STRIKE]tiny[/STRIKE] little amount of melting lactone. After 15 minutes, it is done! I add some honey into it.

Beancurd jelly touches my tongue and stomach as smoothly and gently as a piece of silk [STRIKE][STRIKE]cloth[/STRIKE][/STRIKE] caresses my skin. My poor appetite is totally [STRIKE]wakes up[/STRIKE] stimulated by then. [STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] It is really out of this world!

I especially love food made [STRIKE]of [/STRIKE] from soya beans (separate words) i.e. bean curd, bean curd jelly and soya bean milk.

Soya beans contain a botanical hormone, so too much intake of food made[STRIKE] of[/STRIKE] from soya beans can [STRIKE]break[/STRIKE] upset the balance of human hormone level, and [STRIKE]raise the risk of suffering from[/STRIKE] increase the risk of getting cancers. Now I dare not eat it everyday and try to[STRIKE] diverse[/STRIKE] diversify my diet.

I am not sure if you can use the simple present tense when you started with "recently".

You either write soybeans or soya beans, not soyabeans.

Last edited:

tree123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Your English is very good.:up: I am very impressed.:-D

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
1. Don't use the present tense with "Recently".
"Recently, I have been waking up feeling very lethargic ..."

2. After saying that you put some soyabeans in a blender, you need "Then I cook them".

3. "Everyday" is an adjective so your last sentence should read "Now I dare not eat it every day ..."

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I would also change "dare not eat it" to "would not eat it" or "avoid eating it".

Status
Not open for further replies.