• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

capitalization and punctuaion.

Can anybody check the capitalizaton and puncuation problems in the following sentences? Also, if you find any mistakes, please correct them. Thaks in advance.

Thanks for your e-mail and clarification.
    I believe the only outstanding action is the finalisation of the Delivery Schedule (Annex A) which should happen tomorrow, after which I shall arrange for the [B]Amendment[/B], as attached in your e-mail below, to be signed and sent to you asap.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: capitalization and punctuaion.

Quote Originally Posted by bosun View Post
    Can anybody check the capitalizaton and puncuation problems in the following sentences? Also, if you find any mistakes, please correct them. Thaks in advance.

Thanks for your e-mail and clarification.
    I believe the only outstanding action is the finalisation of the Delivery Schedule (Annex A) which should happen tomorrow, after which I shall arrange for the [b]Amendment[/B], as attached in your e-mail below, to be signed and sent to you asap.
    I believe I've seen this before.

I believe the only outstanding action is the finalisation of the Delivery Schedule (Annex A),which should happen tomorrow, after which I shall arrange for the Amendment, as attached in your e-mail below, to be signed and sent to you as soon as possible.

I've added one comma and changed your final "asap" into more formal English.