[Grammar] Wrongful Unwarranted Escalated Bill for the period 9/3/2020 and 2/6/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

solkarumar

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
To
159, Mangal Vihar
Alwar, (Raj.)
Date…………
The Executive Engineer
Electricity Department

Sub: Wrongful Unwarranted Escalated Bill for the period 9/3/2020 and 2/6/2020

Respected sir

Consumer account no.: 3200147XXXX - bills for Rs. 467/-

With reference to the subject mentioned above, on 24/7/2020 I received a bill for energy usage between 9/3/2020 and 2/6/2020 and I have been charged the sum of Rs. 467 while the actual difference reading is ZERO.

The energy consumption stated on the bill is inaccurate because it is just impossible to have use of electricity during my out of station with my family and the said flat is locked since February 2020, therefore you will clearly find the consumed unit recorded as Zero (0) reading on digital meter but its very surprise to see that I am being charged for 200 units while the energy meter is in working condition.

Current meter reading units: 2

Therefore, I request you to please revise my bill and issue me a correct bill as I have to submit it within the due date.

I hope my complaint will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Regards

(Raj Desai)

Enclosed:

• Previous Bill copy

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
It is not clear what you are trying to say. What are the two meter readings - previous and current?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello solkarumar, and welcome to the forum. :)
Is the above letter real, or did you just write it for practice?

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
To
159, Mangal Vihar
Alwar, (Raj.)
Date…………
The Executive Engineer
Electricity Department

Sub: Inflated bill for the period 9/3/2020 to 2/6/2020

Respected sir

Consumer account no.: 3200147XXXX - bills for Rs. 467/-

With reference to the subject mentioned above, on 24/7/2020 I received a bill for energy use from 9/3/2020 to 2/6/2020, and I have been charged the sum of Rs. 467 while the actual meter reading was ZERO.

The energy consumption stated on the bill is inaccurate because it is just impossible for me to have used electricity during my vacation with my family, and the [STRIKE]said[/STRIKE] flat was locked since February 2020. Therefore you will clearly find the consumed units recorded as zero [STRIKE](0) reading[/STRIKE] on my digital meter. So it's very surprising to see that I am being charged for 200 units. The energy meter is in working condition.

Current meter reading units: 2

Therefore, I request you to please revise my bill and issue me a correct bill, as I want to submit payment within the due date.

I hope my complaint will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Regards

(Raj Desai)

Enclosed:

• Previous Bill copy
Ugh. I hate those guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.