Source : Korean SAT English 2021 by Korean Education Broadcasting System - 85p.3

Glass affords transparency. At the same time, its physical structure blocks the passage of most physical objects.
As a result, glass affords seeing through, but not the passage of air or most physical objects (atomic particles can pass through glass). The blockage of passage can be considered an anti-affordance — the prevention of interaction. To be effective, affordances and anti-affordances have to be discoverable— perceivable.
This poses a difficulty with glass. The reason we like glass is its relative invisibility, but this aspect, so useful in the normal window, also hides its anti-affordance property of blocking passage.
As a result, birds often try to fly through windows. And every year, numerous people injure themselves when they walk (or run) through closed glass doors or large picture windows. If an affordance or anti-affordance cannot be perceived, some means of signaling its presence is required.

• This question and answer is made by me to practice for expected essay questions in my student's finals.

Q : Describe what the transparency and anti-affordance of glass cause to happen respectively. Describe using in ten to twenty words.

A : The transparency of glass results in seeing through, while its anti-affordance results in the blockage of passage.

=============================================
If you find any improper words or content, please let me know.