Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Dutch
Home Country
South Africa
Current Location
South Africa
Dear Sir,Madam. I am completely new to this site. Would you be kind enough to give me a lead where i could google teaching material in connection with the topic Business etiquette rules and useful,functional vocabulary around this.I am busy with last chapter Business English lessonplan. I am especially intrested in free material.It could save me time searching more focused. Sorry,i have never given a lesson in my life,but slowly,amid covidduty,try to prepare for a pensionactivity as teacher. Greetings from flowery,dry,hot and cold spring in Natal.Your help would be appreciated.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Dear Sir,Madam. [/STRIKE] Hello.

I am completely new to this site. Would you be kind enough to give me a lead where I could Google teaching material in connection with the topic "Business etiquette rules and useful, space after a comma functional vocabulary around this". space after a full stop I am busy with the last chapter of a Business English lesson plan. I am especially interested in free material. space after a full stop It could save me time searching and allow me to be more focused. Sorry, space after a comma I have never given a lesson in my life, space after a comma but slowly, space after a comma amid Covid duty, space after a comma I am trying to prepare for a pension activity as teacher. Greetings from flowery, space dry, space hot and cold spring in Natal. space Your help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my multiple corrections above, particularly to the spacing around punctuation. I have made far too many corrections given that you say you are an English teacher. Are you already a trained teacher? If not, what training do you plan to undertake before trying to teach others?

By the way, you've answered your main question yourself - Google it!

Status
Not open for further replies.