Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Dear Dr. XXXXX,

Thank you for taking the time to write on my behalf for my graduate school application. I appreciate your support throughout this process. I have attached my CV to this email, and an email from UConn should have sent to you already.

I will keep you updated about my progress in applying to graduate school. Thanks again for your assistance. It is much appreciated.

If you would like any further information, please feel welcome to contact me.

Best regards,

XXXXXX

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Dr. XXXXX,

Thank you for taking the time to write on my behalf [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in relation to my graduate school application. I appreciate your support throughout this process. I have attached my CV to this email, and an email from UConn should have been sent to you already.

I will keep you updated about my progress in applying to graduate school. Thanks again for your assistance. It is much appreciated.

If you would like any further information, please feel [STRIKE]welcome[/STRIKE] free to contact me.

Best regards,

XXXXXX

See above. Instead of "an email from UConn should have been sent to you already", I would probably use "UConn should have emailed you already".
Instead of "please feel free to contact me", you can use "you are welcome to contact me".

I wouldn't end with "Best regards" but I know it's acceptable to a lot of people. Having started "Dear Dr XXX", I would end with "Yours sincerely".

Status
Not open for further replies.