Motivation Letter to study masters in development economics with a bachelors degree i

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbassey689

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
Please help me make correction where need may be and rate my letter.Thanks

Dear sir/Madam
I appreciate this opportunity to provide further information in support of my application for masters in development economics offered by Georg-August university Gottingen for the year 2021.
The objective of my study is to research in the field of development economic and I believe that further education at Georg-August university of Gottingen would satisfy me and give me needed knowledge.
After I graduated from high school in the department of social science having learnt mathematics,Economics,Accounting and other basics of social science ,I applied for a bachelors degree in Accounting at Madonna University Nigeria where I graduated with a second class upper division .During my course of study in Accounting ,I did some economic courses in my year one and two.They were principle of economic,macro economic theory and micro economic theory after which my interest for economic gradually grew stronger .Regarding to my academic performance at the university I can honestly say I performed well.
I have always dreamed about studying abroad and I believe that Georg-August University is more than perfect to make my dreams come to reality.I love Economic and during my studies,I developed a deep interest in one of its field,in development economics.Development Economics targets activities and program that work to improve the economic wellbeing and quality of life of a community by building local wealth,diversifying the economy,creating and retaining jobs and also building the local tax base.Economic represent me with a question "why are some nations so rich and others so poor?".Researching for the answer to this question is at once challenging and motivating and I know the further education at your university would be more beneficial for me.
As far as I know,your master program offers the excellent teaching facilities and staffs and I am attracted by seriousness and demanding news of your course as well as the opportunity to study under prominent professors and researchers.
I value that as a fact,the education in development economics at Georg-August University Gottingen does not stop with theory and emphasizes also the necessity of own research in the area.
To study Development Economics at Georg Agust university Gottingen is a great opportunity to acquire more knowledge.i believe that this master program at your university would allow me gain a deeper understanding of Economics and how to implement it later in my financial future.
Having a chance to learn in an environment with others as interested in the subject as I am would lead to meaningful exchange of ideas from which woukd be beneficial to all.I believe studying masters in development economics with Georg-August University Gottingen would allow me explore economics at deeper level.
Thank you for your time and consideration

Your sincerely
Name

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

At the moment, that's just a big block of text that's hard to read. Please do the following:

- Click on "Edit Post".
- Remove the spaces before every comma and full stop.
- Add a space after every comma and full stop.
- Create an empty line between each paragraph.
- Click "Save".

The time limit to do this will expire 24 hours after you wrote your original post so make sure you do it before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.