Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi All,

Appreciate your support to edit this email that I am going to send yo a CEO

The e-mail:

"I am writing to you today after my recent success with Bloom company, assisting it to report positive figures after many months of reporting negative figures, and decreasing dormancy percentage from 7% to 5%. The CEO himself acknowledged that achievement, and I thanked him for that in public on LinkedIn.

I hope that I can get another chance with you but in another capacity of Customer Value Management and I commited that the figures of CVM will be doubled within 3 months time or else I myself will leave.

Yes, I am ex- employee of your company but the nature of the function I was taking care of didn't allow me to use my full capabilities.I was handle the regionalisation function that has many issue owing to security, network, and logistics issues and it was not easy to get a positive result within a probation period of 6 month."

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome, EE.

I have to go out now, but I'll look at your email later if no one else sees it first.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi All,

I would appreciate your help with editing this email that I am going to send to a CEO

The e-mail:

"I am writing to you today after my recent success with Bloom company, assisting it to report positive figures after many months of reporting negative figures, and decreasing dormancy percentage from 7% to 5%. The CEO himself acknowledged that achievement, and I thanked him for that in public on LinkedIn.

I hope that I can get another chance with you but in the capacity of Customer Value Management and I promise that the figures of CVM will be doubled within three months [STRIKE]time[/STRIKE] or else I myself will leave.

Yes, I am an ex- employee of your company, but the nature of the function I was responsible for didn't allow me to use my full capabilities. I was handling the regionalisation function that has many issues including security, network, and logistics issues and it was not easy to get a positive result within a probation period of six months."

I might have missed a thing or two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Thanks Tarheel.

I am going to send this e-mail to a CEO so it should be written in the most eloquent way possible. Can you help me in re-writing it in your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
With Tarheel's amendments, it's fine as it is.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't think eloquence is what you look for in a business letter. I think you want to say what you mean to say as precisely as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.