I wish to apply for an expedited visa interview appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocharo

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Kenya
Current Location
Kenya
To whoever it may concern,
I Mr Ocharo, am requesting your approval for an expedited interview appointment because
I secured an admission with the butler community college in United State of America. This is after successful application through an online platform. The institution expects me to report on January 2021 in person, for a commencement of a pre-nursing program running for two years.
I actually could not apply for the visa earlier because I had to wait for the paperwork which was sent from the United States by the institution
I am humbly requesting for a reschedule of my student visa appointment date from April 14th 2021 to Novermber 30th 2020. This will provide adequate time for travel preparation and prompt reporting as dictated on the admission letter.
I learned the possibility of appointment rescheduling through the United states embassy website, under the FAQ segment in reference to the embassy's policy. Kindly consider my request

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say:

I've been admitted to Butler Community College.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
And:

I applied for admission through sn online platform platform.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whoever it may concern,
I Mr Ocharo, am requesting your approval[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to apply
for an expedited interview appointment because I have secured an offer of admission [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to the Butler Community College in El Dorado, Kansas. [STRIKE]United State of America. This is after successful application through an online platform.[/STRIKE]

The institution expects me to report [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] in January 2021 in person, for a commencement of a pre-nursing program running for two years.
I actually could not apply for the visa earlier because I had to wait for the paperwork which was sent from the United States by the college. [STRIKE]institution.[/STRIKE]
Thus, I am [STRIKE]humbly requesting for[/STRIKE] writing to request a reschedule of my student visa appointment date from April 14th 2021 to November 30th 2020. This will provide adequate time for travel preparation and prompt reporting as [STRIKE]dictated on[/STRIKE] outlined in the admission letter.

[STRIKE] I learned the possibility of appointment rescheduling through the United states embassy website, under the FAQ segment in reference to the embassy's policy. Kindly consider[/STRIKE]
I thank you for your kind consideration and assistance, and I hope you can help me with
my request.

Yours faithfully,

Leslie Ocharo

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Ocharo, in addition to looking carefully at the corrections that teechar made, note that he put an empty line space between each paragraph. That's important when laying out a letter (or an essay) because it makes it so much easier to read. I'm sure you will agree that teechar's new version is much more pleasant to look at than your original.

Status
Not open for further replies.