I'm going to rewrite your email completely because it's too complicated to try to do my usual combination of corrections, comments, strikethroughs etc. Here is my suggested version:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear [name of recipient]

I am contacting you in the hopes that you can help to resolve the current situation regarding my desire to work for [name of company].

As you are aware, on [date] I contacted [name of CEO] because I wanted to secure a position with [name of company]. [Name of CEO] said he/she would arrange for a member of senior management to contact me. Since that date, I have had several interviews with various members of staff but none of them were able to offer me a suitable position.

On [date], I was interviewed by Mr Essam but he does not work in my field of expertise, so he referred me to Mr Farid, who then referred me to Mr Gamil.

On [date], I met with Mr Gamil and his team. Mr Gamil offered me a position but told me that I would be more suited to a higher-level position to utilise my full capabilities. I agreed with this opinion.

On [date], I was contacted by [name of CCO] to say that he/she would like to meet me. However, the HR department advised me that the company would prefer me to stay on the recruitment track that was started by the interview with Mr Essam.

On [date], I received a call from Mr Farid, inviting me to attend an interview for a position in the marketing department. As a result of that interview, I was offered a position but it was in the area of advertising, which is not my area of expertise. I have not taken up that offer.

I would like to make it clear that I am not simply looking for any job in your company. I specifically want to work in a role in which I can excel, and in which I can add value to the bank. I am particularly interested in consumer function* and I am writing to ask you if it is possible to set up a meeting with the head of consumer**.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

* I don't know what "consumer function" is.
* I have left "head of consumer" but I don't know what it means. Are you are talking about the "Customer/Consumer Relations" department?