Student or Learner
Native Language
Hebrew
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Israel
Hello,

I would like to add this sentence to my CV. Can you please see if the language is good or maybe there are better wording.
Thank you!

Search Techniques and Content Monitoring Instructor- I built a Training program for 'F.O.A.' volunteers, teaching techniques and methods for internet search and content monitoring on the web and social media

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hello,

I would like to add this sentence to my CV. Could you please see if the language is good or maybe there [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] is better [STRIKE]wording[/STRIKE] a better way to write it?
Thank you!

Search Techniques and Content Monitoring Instructor (Instructions?)
I [STRIKE]built[/STRIKE] have planned a training program for 'F.O.A.' volunteers. It covers teaching techniques and methods for internet search and content monitoring on the web and social media.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello,

I would like to add this sentence to my CV. Can you please see if the language is good or maybe there [STRIKE] are [/STRIKE] is better wording?
Thank you!

Search Techniques and Content Monitoring Instructor - I built a training program for F.O.A. volunteers, that teaches [STRIKE] ing [/STRIKE] techniques and methods for searching the internet [STRIKE] search [/STRIKE] and content monitoring on the Web and social media.

Yankee

Banned
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello,

I would like to add this sentence to my CV. Can you please see if the language is good or maybe there are better wording.
Thank you!

Search Techniques and Content Monitoring Instructor- [STRIKE]I built[/STRIKE] Developed a Training program for 'F.O.A.' volunteers; [STRIKE]teaching[/STRIKE] Taught techniques and methods for internet search and content monitoring on the web and social media
Y

Status
Not open for further replies.