Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi All,

I appreciate your kind support regarding the below paragraph

"It really feels good when you turn your employees who just makes his job and that's it, to an employee who does the extra mile and got engaged in other business- related things out of his scope or daily routine. This way he will learn more and you will achieve your target of empowering team, challenge them to be better, and getting engaged. I met such an example of an employee who used to get his tasks done and start playing games. I turned him to an eager employee to learn by applying this strategy."

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi All,

I appreciate your kind support regarding the below paragraph

"It really feels good (who feels good?) when you turn your employees who just makes his job and that's it, to an employee who [STRIKE]does[/STRIKE] goes the extra mile and got engaged in other business- related things out of his scope or daily routine. This way he will learn more and you will achieve your [STRIKE]target of empowering team[/STRIKE], challenge them to be better, and getting engaged. I met such an example of an employee who used to get his tasks done and start playing games. I turned him to an eager employee to learn by applying this strategy.(what strategy?)"

I suggest you rewrite and elaborate on the parts underlined as they cannot be understood.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm afraid none of it really makes sense. "It really feels good" would make sense if you would follow that with an explanation of what feels good and why.

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
I meant by it really feels good that I made a achievement of making from a lazy employee an active employee.

I had a lazy employee who just make his little tasks and strat play games on his mobile. I turned him to an active employee who participate in teams activities and work.

I applied a strategy of challenging him and to encourage him to participate and to invest his time.

Hope now it is clear

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:

I turned a lazy employee into somebody who cares about his job.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
You encouraged him to participate? Wasn't he being paid to do that?

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I'd use their job as women work too.

Status
Not open for further replies.