[Grammar] He wants to discuss his concerns over pricing and availability of Company bulk materi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volodymyr

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
I wrote the text below. Could you please check it and input some edits if it needed?

Dear John,

Phil is a Head of Sales Department, Chemical Products for Laboratories and Manufacture at Company B, which is our diler for TTT products in Ukraine.

Could you please send to Phil at <email address removed> an invitation to the tomorrow our online meeting?

He wants to discuss his concerns over pricing and availability of Company bulk materials which could impact relationship with key Ukrainian pharma manufacturers.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeterCW

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I wrote the text below. Could you please check it and input some edits if it needed?

Dear John,

Phil is [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] Head of Sales [strike]Department[/strike] for Chemical Products for Laboratories and Manufacture at Company B, which is our dealer in Ukraine.

Could you please send [strike]to[/strike] Phil [strike]at[/strike] (email address removed} an invitation to [strike]the tomorrow[/strike] our online meeting tomorrow?

He wants to discuss his concerns over the pricing and availability of Company bulk materials which could impact our relationship with key Ukrainian pharma manufacturers.

I have corrected this as I would have corrected a business communication during my working life. I give no warrenty about strict adherence to the rules of grammar but will guarantee that it is natural British business English.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Dear John,
Phil is a Head of Sales Department, Chemical Products for Laboratories and Manufacture at Company B, which is our dealer for TTT products in Ukraine.

I don't think "head" is an official title. (I wouldn't capitalize it anyway.) Also, if it's the name of a department or company capitalize it. Otherwise, no.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I don't think "head" is an official title. (I wouldn't capitalize it anyway.) Also, if it's the name of a department or company capitalize it. Otherwise, no.

There should not be an indefinite article to go with the job title.

The correct spelling is warranty in Post #2

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Also, company is not a proper noun.