• Native Language:
      • Malay
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Singapore

Thank you email

Hi guys,

I do not know what happened to my previous post but I couldn't open it. Appreciate someone can help me to delete it?
    I need some help to edit my thank you email after the interview.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for the interview arrangement yesterday.

I enjoyed talking about the position and leant that I need to communicate with foreign workers frequently. I want to reassure you that I am accustomed to working with many workers from China, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Malaysia.

It’s also great to know that XYZ company is moving towards digitization. I was part of the pioneer team when my current company implement SAP system. I know it required a steep learning curve but the experience is invaluable. I really wish I can be a part of your team during this transformation.

During the interview I learnt that this position requires handling vehicles matters and phone enquiries on top of HR duties. This won’t be any problem. I been handle all documentation and queries about machineries and vehicles matters all the time during the past 7 years.

I look forward to hearing from you once decision has been made. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me at [phone number deleted by moderator] .
    Last edited by GoesStation; 06-Dec-2020 at 13:07.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Thank you email

Yueehs, your last post is stuck in a little glitch and we can't approve it at the moment (it happens occasionally).
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.