Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Nigeria
Current Location
Nigeria
Please i don’t know how i will write motivational letter......i want to write a motivational letter to stipendum Schlorship

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Please, I don’t know how [STRIKE]i will[/STRIKE] to write a motivational letter. I want to write a motivational letter to apply for a stipendium scholarship.
Hello there, and welcome to the forum. :)
I have some good news for you and some bad news.
The bad news is that we cannot write the letter for you, because we do not know your details/circumstances and what you're applying for. You need to write the letter yourself.
The good news is that we can help you make it presentable (grammatical and natural) as far as the language is concerned.
I advise you to take a look at similar threads in this forum to get an idea about what such letters look like. When you write your letter, focus on substance instead of waffle. Typically, a motivation letter covers:
- Your reason for pursuing a course,
- Your achievements (curricular and extracurricular) and how they may relate to your application,
- Why you chose that particular course,
- Your goals/aspirations and how doing the course can help you achieve those.

Start by writing a paragraph about each of those, and provide specifics (dates, place names, events, grades, certificates, etc).

What is the submission deadline, and do you have a link to the course you're applying for?

Status
Not open for further replies.