Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Some people are doing research on how old literature can be spread through social media and have people consume it.

Which one is the best?

1. The group intends to create a bridge between ancient literature and social media. They are doing research on how storytelling in ancient literature can percolate through social media platforms so that a larger number of people have access to and can consume it.

2. The group intends to create a bridge between ancient literature and social media. They are doing research on how storytelling in ancient literature can disseminate through social media platforms so that a larger number of people have access to and can consume it.

3. The group intends to create a bridge between ancient literature and social media. They are doing research on how storytelling in ancient literature can be incorporated into social media platforms so that a larger number of people have access to and can consume it.

Also, what can I say instead of creating a bridge?

Last edited:

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Some people are doing research on how old literature can be spread through social media and have people read it.

Did you ever eat a note so someone else couldn't read it? That's what I picture when you say consume!

Which one is the best?

1. The group intends to create a bridge between ancient literature and social media. They are doing research on how storytelling in ancient literature can percolate through social media platforms so that more people have access to it and can read it.

2. The group intends to create a bridge between ancient literature and social media. They are doing research on how storytelling in ancient literature can disseminate through social media platforms so that more people have access to it and can read it.

I like percolate better than disseminate, but both make sense and tell us the same thing.

3. The group intends to create a bridge between ancient literature and social media. They are doing research on how storytelling in ancient literature can be incorporated into social media platforms so that more people have access to it and can read it.

Also, what can I say instead of creating a bridge?

- bridge the gap between
- make a connection between
- link
- connect
- forge a link between

But creating a bridge is fine.
-
Do you need to say both have access and read? Would it make sense to just say one or the other? You can't read it if you don't have access to it, right? Is there a distinction I'm not getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.