Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
1- After the directors have already joined the company, should I expect the next step of the process of interviews will be started soon.

2- After the directors have already joined the company, I wonder if you could let me know when should I expect the next step of the process of interviews will be. Hope it will be soon.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
1- After the directors have [STRIKE]already[/STRIKE] joined the company, can I expect the next step of the process of interviews to start?

2- After the directors have [STRIKE]already[/STRIKE] joined the company, please let me know when I can expect the next steps in the interview the process [STRIKE]of interviews will be[/STRIKE]. I hope it will be soon.
If they're not in the company yet, they're not directors. Do you mean: After the company has new directors . . . .

What directors are you talking about?

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
If they're not in the company yet, they're not directors. Do you mean: After the company has new directors . . . .

What directors are you talking about?

I meant the newly joined director who will select the new candidates

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Eco, remember to put periods at the ends of sentences so we don't have to.

The OP has been reminded to use closing punctuation multiple times. It doesn't seem to be sinking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.