• Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

Post Analysis Cover letter

Hello !

Please, I need inquiries from you. I am french, and I was writing an english cover letter. Then, I analyzed it with the tool. Nonetheless, how can I notice the mistakes in order to grade them? How can I improve my writing by founding out formal words, knowing that I don't speak english very well?

Regards :)

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Analysis Cover letter

Quote Originally Posted by T.Slm View Post
    Hello!

Please, I need inquiries some help from you. I am French no comma here and I was writing wrote an English a cover letter in English. Then no comma here I analyzed it with the tool. Which tool are you referring to?

Nonetheless, How can I notice spot the mistakes in order to grade them? What do you mean by "to grade them"?

How can I improve my writing? by founding finding out Can you tell me how to learn formal words, knowing that I don't speak English very well?

Regards.

:) Please don't try to make your own emoticons. If you need one, click on the button in the toolbar and choose one.
    Welcome to the forum.

Please see my corrections in red above. I have also made some comments in grey, and asked you a couple of questions in blue.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

T.Slm is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

Post Re: Analysis Cover letter

Hello and thank you!

I refer to the Advanced Text Analyser that analyzed my cover letter in English. Moreover, I currently use Grammarly during my studying. Nonetheless, I feel this tool doesn't perform well.

I would like to say: how can I correct the mistakes?

I think my translation is incorrect. Maybe "grade" signifies "mark a copy"? Indeed, if that right, I wish I had it checked without a marking/grading.

Regards,
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 08-Feb-2021 at 13:01. Reason: Put whole post in the default font and size

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Analysis Cover letter

Moderator note: The OP asked us to delete this thread. There is no reason to do so and other learners might well benefit from the multiple corrections I made in post #2. I am, therefore, leaving the thread in place but closing it to responses.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.