• Thread starter T.Slm
  • Start date
  • Views : 5,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T.Slm

Hello !

Please, I need inquiries from you. I am french, and I was writing an english cover letter. Then, I analyzed it with the tool. Nonetheless, how can I notice the mistakes in order to grade them? How can I improve my writing by founding out formal words, knowing that I don't speak english very well?

Regards :)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hello!

[STRIKE]Please,[/STRIKE] I need [STRIKE]inquiries[/STRIKE] some help from you. I am French no comma here and I [STRIKE]was writing[/STRIKE] wrote [STRIKE]an English[/STRIKE] a cover letter in English. Then no comma here I analyzed it with the tool. Which tool are you referring to?

[STRIKE]Nonetheless,[/STRIKE] How can I [STRIKE]notice[/STRIKE] spot the mistakes in order to grade them? What do you mean by "to grade them"?

How can I improve my writing? [STRIKE] by founding[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]finding out[/STRIKE] Can you tell me how to learn formal words, knowing that I don't speak English very well?

Regards.

:) Please don't try to make your own emoticons. If you need one, click on the :) button in the toolbar and choose one.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please see my corrections in red above. I have also made some comments in grey, and asked you a couple of questions in blue.

T

T.Slm

Hello and thank you!

I refer to the Advanced Text Analyser that analyzed my cover letter in English. Moreover, I currently use Grammarly during my studying. Nonetheless, I feel this tool doesn't perform well.

I would like to say: how can I correct the mistakes?

I think my translation is incorrect. Maybe "grade" signifies "mark a copy"? Indeed, if that right, I wish I had it checked without a marking/grading.

Regards, :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Moderator note: The OP asked us to delete this thread. There is no reason to do so and other learners might well benefit from the multiple corrections I made in post #2. I am, therefore, leaving the thread in place but closing it to responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.