Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thank you for your prompt reply. Definitely. I have attached a copy of two pages from my passport, along with my academic certifications (four pages: my Master's and PhD certificates with a copy of each transcript) as requested.
In regard to the interview invitation letter, I will be available for the scheduled virtual meeting on
. My Microsoft team's email address is (). Please let me know you need any further information or document, and kindly advise if anything should I know prior to the interview

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you for your prompt reply.

[STRIKE]Definitely.[/STRIKE]
This random word has no place in your text.

I have attached a copy of
the two pages from my passport, along with my academic certifications (four pages: my Master's and PhD certificates with a copy of each transcript) as requested.

[STRIKE]In[/STRIKE]
With regard to the interview invitation letter, I will be available for the scheduled virtual meeting on [date] at [time].

My Microsoft [STRIKE]team's[/STRIKE] Teams email address is [email address].

Please let me if know you need any further information or other documents, and [STRIKE]kindly[/STRIKE] advise if there is anything [STRIKE]should[/STRIKE] else I should know prior to the interview.

See above.

shania117

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Thanks alot.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks [STRIKE]alot[/STRIKE] a lot.

Note my correction above. "A lot" is always two words. "Alot" does not exist. In future, there is no need to write a new post to thank anyone. Simply click on the "Thank" button on any post you find helpful. It saves time for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.