• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

Cool remainting iterm on/or in your order?

I would appreciate it if you could mark any mistakes n
    1.We will send you the remaining items in your order at a later date/or time.

2. My apologies to you for the delay responding to your e-mail on a my business trip

3.The new web service is going well.

4..... as an Assistant Manager in the Strategy Purchaning Division, Cheaonan Purchanging Team, and I am mainly responsible for Analysising the cost of new commodity. I am writing the e-mail because I was introduced to you by the Sales manager in our headoffice.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: remainting iterm on/or in your order?

Hello Bosun

1.We will send you the remaining items in your order at a later date.
    This is fine!

2. My apologies to you for the delay responding to your e-mail on a my business trip
    Not quite; you don't need "to you", you need a preposition before "responding", and the part in bold isn't quite right (try to make a separate clause or sentence of it). If you try again, I'll check it for you!

3.The new web service is going well.
    Fine!

4..... as an Assistant Manager in the Strategy Purchaning Division, Cheaonan Purchanging Team, and I am mainly responsible for Analysising the cost of new commodity. I am writing the e-mail because I was introduced to you by the Sales manager in our headoffice.
    I've marked the parts that aren't quite right. Do you want to try again?

All the best,

MrP

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

This is my suggestion and I am not sure how to change some of the marked words.

2. My apologies for the delay in responding to your email. I was on a business trip for a couple of days.

4.... as an assistant manger in the stragegy purchase division, XX purchase team and I are responsible for estimating the cost of new items. I am writing this email because I was introduced to you.....

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Hello Bosun

2. My apologies for the delay in responding to your email. I was on a business trip for a couple of days.] Yes, that's fine. It would probably suit an informal situation, where you knew your correspondent relatively well. For a slightly more formal tone, you could say e.g. "...I have been away on business for a few days."

4.... as an assistant manager in the strategy purchase division, XX purchase team and I are responsible for estimating the cost of new items. I am writing this email because I was introduced to you...] Yes, that's almost ok. The only parts that I'm not sure about are these:

a) strategy purchase division ] I'm not sure what this would mean what does the division do?

b) I am writing this email because I was introduced to you ] Here, did you want to express a sense of "I am writing to you following our meeting..."?

All the best,

MrP