• Member Type:
      • Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Xhosa
      • Home Country:
      • Namibia
      • Current Location:
      • Namibia

Post letter to the school requesting to address the learners at school about crime.

Good day sir.

I am a police officer at oshikuku police station. i would like to come address the learners at your school on 3rd March 2021 regarding crimes that are being committed by school learners, so that they can reframe from crimes.
    it is so important that the are address so our kids do not end up in jails

i hope my request will receive your prompt consideration in this regard.

emsr2d2 is online now Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: letter to the school requesting to address the learners at school about crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjitependa View Post
    Good day sir. Dear Sir

I am a police officer at Oshikuku Police Station. I would like to come address the learners at your school give a talk/presentation to your students on 3rd March 2021, regarding crimes that are being committed by school learners students, so that they can to encourage them to reframe refrain from committing crimes.

It is so important that the are to address these issues so our kids children do not end up in jails jail.

I hope my request will receive your prompt consideration in this regard. meet with your approval.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]
    Welcome to the forum.

Please look carefully at all my changes above. It's important to start every new sentence with a capital letter, and you must capitalise the word "I" (first person singular pronoun) every time you write it.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.