Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
How to address an unpaid member of a research group in CV? Is this statement correct: An unofficial member of research-founded project; published the highest rate of papers from the project

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
How should I describe address an unpaid member of a research group in CV? Is this statement correct?: An unofficial member of a research-founded project; published the most papers in the project.
Address means talk to. It looks like you mean describe.

What is CV? If you mean curriculum vitae, you need to put a, her, or his in front of it.

Rate of papers from doesn't quite make sense. Better:

- most
- greatest number of

And I don't understand research-founded project. Do you mean:

- a funded research project?
- a research project?
- a researcher-founded project?

Last edited:

shania117

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
I am wondering if I could use "unofficial member" in my CV. What is the best way to show my great contribution to the project when my name was not in the project due to some internal policy? Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditLog in to edit with GingerLog in to edit with Ginger×

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I suggest that you edit that post.

Franklin Ross

Member Type
Teacher (Other)
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
How to address an unpaid member of a research group in CV? Is this statement correct: An unofficial member of research-founded project; published the highest rate of papers from the project

Hi, dear.
Why do you write it this way: «An unofficial member of research-founded project»???
Is it more important than your experience?
( I have a situation like this )

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I am wondering if I could use "unofficial member" in my CV. What is the best way to show my great contribution to the project when my name was not in the project due to some internal policy?

Two things. One, you needed to delete the extraneous stuff that showed up due to some sort of glitch. Two, I am not sure how you get credit for something when your name isn't connected to the project. (Maybe you need to talk to the project manager.)

Have you taken note of Charlie's suggestions?

Franklin Ross

Member Type
Teacher (Other)
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I participated in the preparation of the project DNP Capstone on "College vaccination" - I developed a plan for financial sustainability. I am not a native English speaker, so I applied to a special agency, so that my text would be perfect. But in the end I did not find my name among the participants of the project ... I still want to mention this experience in my CV, but I do not know how to do it properly.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I suspect that on this thread we have two people who are the same person.
:-|

Status
Not open for further replies.