• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • Japan
      • Current Location:
      • Japan

how to ask if they got a complete letter from me

I was to submit my letter and other enclosed documents, but the school online system crashed, and was unable to accept my submission.

so I am writing a letter to ask if they got all information and a letter without missing any part or anything in letter got deleted accidentally because of the crash. But I am not too sure how to describe it and this is my sentence below.

"I was wondering if the letter I have submitted to you was completed and not missing any part. I am worried if any part of the letter got deleted accidentally because the online system went crashed while I was submitting."

Does that make sense?
    Thanks.

Charlie Bernstein is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: how to ask if they got a complete letter from me

Quote Originally Posted by theol View Post

I was to submit my letter and other enclosed documents, but the school online system crashed
    , and was unable to accept my submission.

I am writing a letter to ask if they got all information and a letter without missing any part or whether anything in the letter got deleted accidentally because of the crash. But I am not too sure how to describe it. This is my sentence below:

"So I am wondering whether the letter I have submitted to you was completed and not missing any part. I am worried that part of the letter got deleted accidentally because the online system went crashed while I was submitting it."

Does that make sense?

Yes.

Thanks.
    You're welcome!
    Last edited by Charlie Bernstein; 28-Feb-2021 at 18:09.
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.

Yankee is offline Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Retired English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: how to ask if they got a complete letter from me

Quote Originally Posted by theol View Post
    I was to submit my letter and other enclosed documents, but the school online system crashed, and was unable to accept my submission.

So I am writing a letter to ask if they got all information and a letter without missing any part or if anything in the letter got deleted accidentally because of the crash. But I am not too sure how to describe it and this is my sentence below.

"I was wondering Please advise if the letter I have submitted to you was completed and not missing any part. I am worried concerned if any part of the letter got deleted accidentally because the online system went crashed while I was submitting it."

Does that make sense?
    Thanks.
    Minor fixes.