Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
"I am thankful that you are going to give me a chance of interview and I am sure that I will be up to the responsibility and the team will be beefed up as you are looking for. And in a short time you will see the impact of having me as a caliber in the team."

I appreciate proofreading this e-mail for me noting that the manager is an English native speaker

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Why are you writing this email at all? If they've offered you an interview, you simply need to reply saying something like:

"Dear [name]

Thank you for your email of [date]. I confirm that I am able to attend the interview on [date] at [time].

Yours

[Your name]

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Why are you writing this email at all? If they've offered you an interview, you simply need to reply saying something like:

"Dear [name]

Thank you for your email of [date]. I confirm that I am able to attend the interview on [date] at [time].

Yours

[Your name]

Thanks emsr2d2.

The point is that it is a long-awaited interview. The company and for awhile is only hiring locals that's why I would like to say what I suggest on which I appreciate your help.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thanks, emsr2d2.

The point is that it is a long-awaited interview. The company [STRIKE]and for awhile is[/STRIKE] has been hiring only [STRIKE]hiring[/STRIKE] locals. That's why I would like to say what I suggested above, [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] with which I would appreciate your help.

I don't understand your explanation. It doesn't matter how long you've been waiting or who they've hired in the past. Stop wasting their time! These people are very busy. They don't have time to read waffling emails that have no purpose. Tell them you're accepting the offer of the interview and then spend your time preparing for the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.