• Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Follow-up letter after postdoctoral interview

Kindly check my follow-up letter

Dear HR,

Thank you so much for arranging my interview last week, which gave me a great chance to meet with the panel and know more about the Centre for****. I am so excited about this project and look forward to seeing how it goes anyway. Specifically the safe citizen challenge which aims to address the social practices of safe citizenship and upskill communities.
    I have been told by Prof ** during the interview that the decision will be make within two days. I was wondering if I am still being considered for the position or not. I would be thankful if you could give me some feedback about the interview which might help me further.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Follow-up letter after postdoctoral interview

Quote Originally Posted by shania117 View Post
    KindlyPlease check my follow-up letter.

Dear HR
    [name of recipient],

Thank you so very much for arranging my interview last week on [date], which gave me was a great chance opportunity to meet with the panel and know learn more about the Centre for ****.

I am so extremely excited about this project and look forward to seeing how it goes anyway it progress, Specifically particularly the safe citizen challenge which aims to address the social practices of safe citizenship and to upskill communities.

I have been
    was told by Professor [surname] during the interview that the decision will would be make made within two days. I was wondering Can you tell me if I am still being considered for the position? or not. I would be thankful grateful if you could give me some feedback about the interview which might help me further.
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.