Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Kindly check my follow-up letter

Dear HR,

Thank you so much for arranging my interview last week, which gave me a great chance to meet with the panel and know more about the Centre for****. I am so excited about this project and look forward to seeing how it goes anyway. Specifically the safe citizen challenge which aims to address the social practices of safe citizenship and upskill communities.
I have been told by Prof ** during the interview that the decision will be make within two days. I was wondering if I am still being considered for the position or not. I would be thankful if you could give me some feedback about the interview which might help me further.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Kindly[/STRIKE]Please check my follow-up letter.

Dear [STRIKE]HR[/STRIKE]
[name of recipient],

Thank you [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] very much for arranging my interview [STRIKE]last week[/STRIKE] on [date], which [STRIKE]gave me[/STRIKE] was a great [STRIKE]chance[/STRIKE] opportunity to meet [strike]with[/strike] the panel and [STRIKE]know[/STRIKE] learn more about the Centre for ****.

I am [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] extremely excited about this project and look forward to seeing [STRIKE]how it goes anyway[/STRIKE] it progress, [STRIKE]Specifically[/STRIKE] particularly the safe citizen challenge which aims to address the social practices of safe citizenship and to upskill communities.

I [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE]
was told by Professor [surname] during the interview that the decision [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would be [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] made within two days. [STRIKE]I was wondering[/STRIKE] Can you tell me if I am still being considered for the position? [STRIKE]or not.[/STRIKE] I would be [STRIKE]thankful[/STRIKE] grateful if you could give me some feedback about the interview which might help me further.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.