Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
I thank you for the interview. I enjoyed having such a smooth interview and it was like that because of your kindness and high level professionalism that you showed.

I would like to again reiterate that my competitive advantage and what distinguishe me from any other candidates is having good communication and interpersonal skills. On the professional level, my competitive advantage is that I worked in many functions in marketing.

I hope that you will find me the right candidate and that your choice will be me.

I am looking forward to the next step of the interview process.

Charlie Bernstein

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you for the interview. I enjoyed our conversation, especially your kindness and [STRIKE]high level[/STRIKE] professionalism [STRIKE]that you showed[/STRIKE].

Again, I hope you'll appreciate my communication and interpersonal skills and experience in many aspects of marketing.

That line isn't really necessary, but at least now it has a you in it.

[STRIKE]I hope that you will find me the right candidate and that your choice will be me.[/STRIKE] (Don't waste their time stating the obvious or talking about yourself.)

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
When you say smooth interview, it implies that you expected a bumpy one. You don't want to give that impression.

Are you remembering to count how often you use you versus me/I/my? With the above changes, the ratio is 4:4.

(And you might notice that the ratio of these four sentences is 0:6.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.