Dear Teacher,

"... Having drawn to the pharmacology field, this opportunity appears to be fit with my professional goals and personal interests.

Prior to my Master, I performed a work-training contract in a hospital center that I gained organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. I was notably improving my communication qualities by instructing medical practitioners in the usage of modern devices. Additionally, I write out call-out minutes to approve the compliance in terms of regulations and manufacturer recommendations. As soon as March 2021 to August, I will effect an internship as CRA investigations at the National Institute of Health and Medical Research (FR Institute). My foremost objective consists of monitoring the ongoing multi-center studies, faithfully the COVID-19 inoculation within a dynamic team and multidisciplinary environment.

To date, my enthusiastic contribution, which necessitating rigor and curiosity, has allowed the development of some projects improving, for instance, the use of biomedical software within the hospital site in X. This work-training contract in the CRA pharmaceutical industry position will allow me to acquire new skills as far linguistically as specifically of the laboratory. ... "

Best regards,