• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • France
      • Current Location:
      • France

Red face Please correct my cover letter

Hi guys, I'm applying for a job as a part time receptionist at Wall Street English, a company that teaches english. Could you check if there is no weird sentences? Thank you so much!!!

I am writing to apply for the role of Part-Time Receptionist currently advertised on your website. Please find enclosed a copy of my CV and certificates. (related documents, dont know how to say this).

Ever since I was a child, I've loved stories. Growing up, I realized that everyone has a story to tell and that the tool for understanding them is language. This began my passion for language learning.

French and Spanish are my native languages. I speak English and Chinese fluently as well. I passed the Cambridge Advanced Exam at Wall Street in nanan. I was very warmly received and reassured by the staff. I could sense that they were all passionate about their work. Therefore, when I saw this opportunity, I knew it would be the perfect fit for me.

I am currently attending the University of nanana, pursuing a double major in Information Systems and Psychology. I also have experience in the administrative field thanks to an internship at the European Broadcasting Union. I was described by the team as professional, dynamic and creative.

During my time in China and Spain, I learned to adapt rapidly. As you can see from my previous job, in a short period of time I learned all the procedures required to manage money transfers and more.

I am a warm, positive and friendly person with the ability to connect easily with people from diverse backgrounds in life. I’m eager to learn and grow professionally and believe that I’ll be a perfect fit for your team.

Thank you very much for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×
    Last edited by romimi; 19-Mar-2021 at 14:47.