• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea

in full settlement??

Can anybody tell me the opposite expression of the following words( terms for business)

1. In full settlement.

2. pay in full.

3. payment on account.

Also, I need desperately your help in writing a correct sentnece. please if you find any mistkaes, please check them for me.

1. We are very sorry that a mistake was made in dealing with your order. We arranged to dispatch a repeat order to you today.

2. Because the stock of this item is limited, we suggest you place an order immediately

3. I am currently working for LSIS Co. as an Senior Manager in the Internal Certification TFT, and I am mainly responsible for internal-certificating work.

4. I am happy with your gift for giving me cyber money. with this money, I bout clothes for my avatar.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: in full settlement??

I'm not sure what the opposite would be- non payment, probably.

1. We are very sorry that a mistake was made in dealing with your order. We arranged to dispatch a repeat order to you today.
    OK

2. Because the stock of this item is limited, we suggest you place an order immediately.
    OK, but if you want to use a less direct phrase 'at your earliest convenience' is a polite way of telling someone to hurry up. I would also use 'stocks ...are'

3. I am currently working for LSIS Co. as an Senior Manager in the Internal Certification TFT, and I am mainly responsible for internal-certificating work.
    a Senior Manager. What do you mean by 'mainly'- are others also responsible or do you have other responsibilities?

4. I am happy with your gift for giving me cyber money. with this money, I bout clothes for my avatar.
    I was very pleased to receive the cyber-money you gave me and bought clothes for my avatar with it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: in full settlement??

Note the bought (rhyming with "ought"). Your misspelling suggests that - like many other learners - you're pronouncing it to rhyme with "out".

b