Student or Learner
i alreay made a smilar questoins before, but still some of the expressions are confusing. can anybody help me to clarify it? I mean if you find any mistakes, could changed them so that they sound natural?
1. We are very sorry that a mistake was made in dealing with your order. We arranged to dispatch a repeat order to you today ( or A repeat order was made today???)
2. I am currently working for LSIS Co. as an Senior Manager in the Internal Certification TFT, and I am mainly responsible for internal-certificating work
3. I am happy with your gift for giving me cyber money.
4. I took an action to send/or place a repeat order today. I hope our action will meet your requiremnts.
1. We apologize for the error that was made in processing your order. We are sending a replacement order immediately.
I don't have a background in IT, but I think maybe instead of "internal certificating work" you would say "internal certification work."
I'm not sure what cyber-money is, so I can't help you there.