Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Dear Dr.xxx

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to explain myself about the program. As a determined foreign student, I looked through Yale University website and found my favorite program, Immunobiology. But unfortunately, I didn’t find any specific information if there is Master degree or not, thank you for letting me know. Please consider my letter below
I am in my third year of my Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science, And I am going to apply for Immunobiology program at Yale University for Fall 2022. I want to benefit the richness of the educational system and believe this can only be achieved by going to the USA and specially my dream university, Yale. I have an excellent medical education and an extensive training in laboratory tests. My aim is to gain comprehensive and in-depth training in fundamental and clinical immunology from the world’s leading immunologists at the University of Yale as well as to have hands-on experience on research in cancer immunotherapy. This education will enable me to work innovatively on research in cancer immunotherapy for my doctoral. The US would offer me the best environment to thrive in the field of medicine. I am interested in any aspects of immunology.

I’ve mentioned the work about Natural killer lines and clones with apparent antigen specificity because I have read a couple of yours full articles and I found this one very interesting and understandable but as I am a Bachelor student, I am capable to work at any aspect of immunology.
I would like to demonstrate my strengths by having delivering a presentation of on any article that you recommend.

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Stop pestering this poor professor and make enquiries about available courses through the proper channels.

To learn whether Yale offers a Master's program in immunobiology, contact their admissions office: https://www.yale.edu/admissions

Last edited:

Venus_hsv

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Stop pestering this poor professor and make enquiries about available courses through the proper channels.

To learn whether Yale offers a Master's program in Immunobiology, contact them via their admissions office: https://www.yale.edu/admissions

It's always easier to judge, right?
I know the path, there's no need for you to be worried

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
It's always easier to judge, right?

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I know the path. There's no need for you to be worried.

I'm not sure what you mean by that either.

The OP is chock-full of perplexing phrases. I suggest that you write shorter, simpler sentences and stick with what you know and understand. It is not, I think, a good idea to make up things that might or might not make sense. (You often guess and guess wrong.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.