• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Returning

As I informed you earlier, I will be travelling back on Monday night and will be reaching there early Tuesday morning.
    Since the authority have imposed lockdown here in our place, I am closely monitoring the situation / I am watching the situation closely and guidelines. If any changes on flight schedules or if any travel ban is imposed, I'll update you accordingly. Currently, there is no flight service available from my town so, I am boarding from the next nearest airport.

Please check the sentences above and advise if they are grammatically correct.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Returning

Quote Originally Posted by MAJSH View Post
    Please check the sentences above below and advise if they are grammatically correct.

As I previously informed you earlier, I will be travelling back on Monday night and will be reaching there arrive early Tuesday morning.
    Since The authority authorities have imposed lockdown here in our place so I am closely monitoring the situation / I am watching the situation closely and guidelines.

If there are any changes on to my flight schedules schedule or if any a travel ban is imposed, I'll update you accordingly. Currently, there is are no flights service available from my town so no comma here I am boarding have to travel from the next nearest airport.
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

Charlie Bernstein is offline VIP Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Returning

Good edits.

In American English, "As I informed you earlier" is fine for a formal letter.
    I'm not a teacher. I speak American English. I've tutored writing at the University of Southern Maine and have done a good deal of copy editing and writing, occasionally for publication.