• Native Language:
      • Malay
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Singapore

Need help editing appeal letter

Hi.
    Appreciate someone can help by editing my appeal letter.

Ramli is one of our most valuable worker and he has been working for us since July 2014. The fact that he is color blind doesn’t affect his job performance or safety because his job doesn’t require him to identify color.
    For the past few months 4 experience workers has left us due to the prolonged movement restriction on dormitory resident. In this pandemic times our business revenue has gone downward. It is imperative to keep our experience worker by our side to get through this difficult times.

We wish you could accept our appeal and renew this worker work permit. Thank you.

teechar is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Need help editing appeal letter

Quote Originally Posted by Yueehs View Post
    Hi.
    I would appreciate it if someone could/can help by editing proofread and edit my appeal letter.

Ramli is one of our most valuable workers, and he has been working for us since July 2014. The fact that he is color blind doesn’t affect his job performance or safety because his job doesn’t require him to identify color.
    For Over the past few months, four experienced workers has have left us due to the prolonged movement restriction on dormitory residents. In this Due to the pandemic, times our business revenue has gone down. ward. It is, therefore, imperative for us to retain keep our experienced workers by our side to get through this these difficult times.

We wish hope and trust that you could will accept our appeal and renew this worker's work permit. Thank you.