Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
My doctor has already mentioned the clinical findings and diagnosis report on the reimburse claim form, but you are requesting me to send the report again.
I am now the undergoing a course of medications and is recovering from the pain and associated discomforts. I do not understand why the claim has been suspended since it is covered by your insurance as per the benefits provided.
I have attached all the relevant diagnosis and investigation reports. Therefore, I request that you look into the matter and arrange to reimburse it at the earliest possible time.

Please check and advise me if they are worded correctly.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
My doctor has already [STRIKE]mentioned[/STRIKE] outlined the clinical findings and provided the diagnosis report on the reimbursement claim form, but you are requesting [STRIKE]me to[/STRIKE] that I send the report again.
I am now the undergoing a course of medications and [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] recovering from the pain and associated discomforts. I do not understand why the claim has been suspended since it is covered by your insurance policy as per the benefits provided.
I have attached all the relevant diagnosis and investigation reports. Therefore, I request that you look into the matter and arrange to reimburse [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] the amount I claimed for at the earliest possible time.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'd use the uncountable "discomfort". I don't think I've ever seen it used countably.

Status
Not open for further replies.