Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I feel hungry all the time. During pandemic, I eat a lot more food because I spend most of my time being at home and have nothing else to do. My favorite foods are hash browns, fried chicken, and noodles. I can eat them every day, and I believe I won't get tired of them. My mother asked me not to eat that much food, especially fried ones, because they were unhealthy and I gained too much weight. It's hard to not think about food. Maybe I should keep myself busy.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I feel hungry all the time. During the pandemic, I have been eating a lot more food than usual because I spend most of my time [STRIKE]being[/STRIKE] at home and have nothing else to do. My favorite foods are hash browns, fried chicken, and noodles. I can eat them every day, and I believe I won't get tired of them. My mother asked me not to eat that much food, especially fried food/stuff, [STRIKE]ones,[/STRIKE] because [STRIKE]they were[/STRIKE] it's unhealthy and I have gained too much weight. It's hard to not think about food. Maybe I should keep myself busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.