Please correct the sentence

Hi

I am writing a note on "a insurance company" in which the meaning of the note is as we are selling insurance service. I wrote this one but i m not satisfy with it please tell me how can i give proper mean to it. It must be grammetically right and meaning must be in sense of selling insurance services.

I wrote :

"Bartlett Actuarial Group, captive insurance company and risk retention group insures all or part of the risks of its parent. Looking for insurance company? Contact immediately!"

1. Newbie
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Malayalam
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Arrow Re: Please correct the sentence

sorry, from the sentence I am not getting the idea how to correct. better luck somewhere, have a nice day

2. Junior Member
    English Teacher

Re: Please correct the sentence

Quote Originally Posted by sumitt_2004 View Post
    Hi

I am writing a note on "a insurance company" in which the meaning of the note is as we are selling insurance service. I wrote this one but i m not satisfy with it please tell me how can i give proper mean to it. It must be grammetically right and meaning must be in sense of selling insurance services.

I wrote :

"Bartlett Actuarial Group, captive insurance company and risk retention group insures all or part of the risks of its parent. Looking for insurance company? Contact immediately!"
    I don't know what a CAPTIVE insurance company is. Please check that is the word you want to use to describe your company. I changed PARENT to CLIENTS.

Revision:
    Bartlett Actuarial Group, a captive insurance company and risk-retention group, insures all or part of the risks of its clients. Looking for an insurance company? Contact us.