Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
May I request for further notes or articles on the Correct and Incorrect Use of Articles in grammar. thank you!

MariJo-An

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
May I request [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]further[/STRIKE] some notes or articles on the correct and incorrect use of articles in English grammar? Thank you!

[STRIKE]MariJo-An[/STRIKE] Unnecessary.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Your request is too wide-ranging for the scope of the forum. We can answer specific questions about English. Ideally, you give us a complete sentence you are struggling with (either you can't understand it or you're having trouble writing it) and we can help. Take some time to look through lots of the threads in the "Ask A Teacher" section to see how it works.

Please note my corrections to your post above. We don't "request for" something. There was no need to capitalise any word other than the first in your main sentence. What do you mean by "notes or articles"? Do you want us to direct you to useful websites or textbooks where you can learn more about articles?

Your profile says that you're an English teacher so presumably you already have a pretty good grasp of the use of articles. Is that not the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.