Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Do you believe that time travel is possible?

I believe time travel is impossible. I believe that time travel is impossible even if there are people who think time travel will be possible someday in our distant future.
If time travel is possible, can humans age backwards through time travel just before death? If so, it will have a great impact on the human ecosystem. In principle, time travel is impossible if we consider/add scientific evidence to the subjective thoughts. This is because the speed of light is not just the speed of light, but the basic constant that determines the behavior of everything in the universe. And because of this constant speed, we cannot travel in time.
======================
Please correct the mistakes, especially the underlined part.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Do you believe that time travel is possible?

I believe time travel is impossible [STRIKE]. I believe that time travel is impossible[/STRIKE] even if there are people who think [STRIKE]time travel[/STRIKE] it will be possible someday in our distant future.

If time travel is possible, can humans age backwards [STRIKE]through time travel[/STRIKE] by travelling through time just before death? If so, it [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] would have a great impact on the human ecosystem. [STRIKE]In principle,[/STRIKE] Time travel is impossible, even in theory/principle, if we [STRIKE]consider/[/STRIKE] add scientific evidence to the subjective [STRIKE]thoughts[/STRIKE] ideas. This is because the speed of light is not just the speed of light, but the basic constant that determines the behavior of everything in the universe. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] Because of this constant speed, we cannot travel in time.

Please correct the mistakes, especially the underlined part.

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.