Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
Should I use "the transport system", "the fares" and "fare" or is the use of the articles wrong?

The government is developing the transport system. We will have new buses and trains. It has some disadvantages. In this way the fares are increasing. I think the government should not increase fare because it will affect the interests of society. One of the ways to tackle high volume of traffic is supporting public transport.

Last edited by a moderator:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Should I use "the transport system", "the fares" and "fare" or is the use of the articles wrong?

The government is [STRIKE]developing[/STRIKE] improving the public transport system. We will have new buses and trains. [STRIKE]It has[/STRIKE] There will be some disadvantages, [STRIKE]. In this way the[/STRIKE] such as an increase in fares. [STRIKE]are increasing.[/STRIKE] I think the government should not increase fares because it will negatively affect [STRIKE]the interests of[/STRIKE] society. One of the [best] ways to tackle the high volume of [STRIKE]traffic[/STRIKE] cars is [STRIKE]supporting[/STRIKE] to encourage the use of public transport.

emsr2d2

Status
Not open for further replies.