Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
In my cover letter, I try to express my enthusiasm for a position; do these statements sound like this?

....I would be honored to join the " ", which is dedicate to address challenges of child digital development. A community like yours, with a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness, is one of the most ambitious places to devote my responsibilities contributing the global perspectives on children’s internet safety, to make the world a better place for them. My desire to be a member of the community stems from the fact that the research project for which I am applying is clearly relevant to my primary research interests, and I would like to be a part of a research group that contributes to community knowledge of child digital life development and safety.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
....I would be honored to join the " ",
Please don't use ellipses or XXX. You can always use a dummy name instead. Otherwise, it's hard for us to tell you whether your writing is okay or not. Click Edit to amend your text, and after you've done that, we'll take a look at it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.