Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Hi all,

I appreciate your help regarding the below e-mail.

"we would like to remind ourselves and you with our targets until the end of year and we also wanted to ensure you're putting with us in the picture and that we all follow where we are from our targets and following the progress/drop that happen in our targets.

The targets will be shared with you on a monthly basis.

Together we will ensure progress on all our targets."

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi all,

I would appreciate your help regarding the below e-mail.

"We would like to remind ourselves and you with our targets until the end of year and we also wanted to ensure you're putting with us in the picture and that we all follow where we are from our targets and following the progress/drop that happen in our targets.

The targets will be shared with you on a monthly basis.

Together we will ensure progress on all our targets."

Do you mean "goals"?

I am having trouble understanding that. Do you mean to remind people what the monthly goals are? Something like that? (If the sentences were shorter, the message might be clearer.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Economist2010

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
Do you mean " goals"?

I am having trouble understanding that. Do you mean to remind people what the monthly goals are? Something like that? (If the sentences were shorter the message might be clearer.)

Yes, I mean something like goals. It is a monthly target that we all should achieve.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"We would like to remind ourselves and you with our targets until the end of year and we also wanted to ensure you're putting with us in the picture and that we all follow where we are from our targets and following the progress/drop that happen in our targets.

That overly long sentence is confusing from the beginning, and it doesn't get any better.

There are several phrases I have never encountered before. I am confused.
:-?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Do you mean sales targets?

Please be reminded that the monthly sales targets until the end of the year are set (by the management) and everyone is required to monitor progress closely and play their part to achieve/met the targets.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you mean sales targets?

Please be reminded that the monthly sales targets until the end of the year are set (by the management) and everyone is required to monitor progress closely and play their part to achieve/meet the targets.

That's much better than the original.
:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We would like to remind everyone of our targets ...

You correctly used "of" in your title but incorrectly used "with" in your opening sentence. I see no need for "ourselves and you"; just use "everyone". Instead, you could start with "This is a reminder of our targets ...".

Status
Not open for further replies.