correct expression

Hi,

could you please tell me which expressions to use in the following sentence (highlighted):

As I have already explained, I was not satisfied with the knowledgeability/informedness/awareness of the local staff at all, and, what is more, the information provided was inaccurate and, in my opinion, purposefully false in part.

knowledgeability/informedness/awareness - meaning that the staff at the airport was not informed about cancelled flights. In general, they were not able to provide up-to-date information.

And one more question:
    Which tense should be used after "as I have already explained". Simple past or past perfect?

Thank you very much.

Hanka

Re: correct expression

Quote Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
    Hi,

could you please tell me which expressions to use in the following sentence (highlighted):

As I have already explained, I was not satisfied with the knowledgeability/informedness/awareness of the local staff at all, and, what is more, the information provided was inaccurate and, in my opinion, purposefully false in part.

knowledgeability/informedness/awareness - meaning that the staff at the airport was not informed about cancelled flights. In general, they were not able to provide up-to-date information.

And one more question:
    Which tense should be used after "as I have already explained". Simple past or past perfect?

Thank you very much.

Hanka
    Either awareness or knowledgeability would be applicable - depends a bit on whether they had been informed of the changes on the flights or should have checked at the time. You imply that there was a deliberate falsification, which to me would indicate that the personnel concerned were aware of a problem but failed to carry out their job properly.

Past perfect after "as I have already explained".