Results 1 to 4 of 4

    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 39
    #1

    How to make a quick reply?

    Sorry for this silly question but I failed to post quick reply because I still don't know how to activate the quick reply box. Could anyone give me the hint? Thank you.
    Last edited by Haihao; 16-Nov-2006 at 06:37. Reason: miswording

  1. MikeNewYork's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 24,983
    #2

    Re: How to make a quick reply?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haihao View Post
    Sorry for this silly question but I failed to post quick reply because I still don't know how to activate the quick reply box. Could anyone give me the hint? Thank you.
    You have to click on the icon in the lower right hand corner of the message you are replying to.


    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 39
    #3

    Re: How to make a quick reply?

    Hi MikeNewYork, thank you so much! It worked at once! Ohh, how a fool I was!

    Thanks again and I am typing in the quick reply box now!

  2. MikeNewYork's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 24,983
    #4

    Re: How to make a quick reply?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNewYork View Post
    You have to click on the icon in the lower right hand corner of the message you are replying to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haihao View Post
    Hi MikeNewYork, thank you so much! It worked at once! Ohh, how a fool I was!

    Thanks again and I am typing in the quick reply box now!
    You're welcome.

Similar Threads

  1. Post reply vs Quick reply
    By Humble in forum Support Area
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-Aug-2006, 09:22

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •