1. oum samnang

Smile hello! teacher

Dear sir
    how are you?
    This is the first time that I enter your program. I have some question to ask you. what should I do to study english well. Please tell me. I learn english too but I have not remember.And what should I do to listen or speak english well.
    In finally I wish teacher good luck every day.

Sincerely

samnang

Thumbs up Re: hello! teacher

Quote Originally Posted by oum samnang View Post
    Dear sir
    how are you?
    This is the first time that I enter your program. I have some question to ask you. what should I do to study english well. Please tell me. I learn english too but I have not remember.And what should I do to listen or speak english well.
    In finally I wish teacher good luck every day.

Sincerely

samnang
    Well, for exercising the muscles that are involved in a language, try doing sing-alongs. Get some of your favorite music and get the lyrics and sing. This will also get you in the "performance" mode, which is the most important way to enter a new culture and languge.

There are "pronouncing dictionaries" like: Definition of a - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Read and write as often as you can. The internet is a valuable source for learning to write in a foreign language. It's not like in the old days where you had a pen-pal and you had to wait until they replied. Learn a new word everyday and use it. You can also buy books on CD and get the book and read-along. There are different theories on reading and understanding: I recommend reading with a dictionary and look up all the words you don't know...this will enhance your vocabulary more rapidly. Know how your language works so that you can understand the foreign language better.

That's all for now...good luck!