Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: twins

    • Join Date: Dec 2005
    • Posts: 417

    Smile twins

    When the twins are the same we call them identical twins what do we call those twins that are different?

  1. Ouisch's Avatar
    Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 4,142

    Re: twins

    Twins that result from a single egg that has split are called "identical."

    Twins that result from two differnt eggs are called "fraternal."


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts