1) I might just call it a day.
2) a) The cake is all mongy
- What does it mean? I'm going to stop now
- Is it a proper written English? yes
b) He's talking all mongy
3) Cleaning the toilets is a kind of menial task for him.
- What do they mean? ????mongy - never met this word. It only turns up as an undesirable and insulting term in the Urban Dictionary. Perhaps you should find another word.
4) a) She's gorgeously appareled for the party.
- Is it a good English writing? yes
- Can I use degrading to replace menial? yes, but they don't mean the same. Menial means requiring little skill; Degrading means something that dishonours or humiliates the person.
b) I have been living below poverty line.
c) The boys are charged with battery.
d) She poured ridicule on her boyfriend.
e) In order not to further irritate his father, remaining silence
seemingly is the benign neglect to deal with this situation.
- Are they all good in English writing? Yes, except >>> b: the poverty line; e: In order not to further irritate his father, remaining silent would seem the best way of dealing with the situation.
Student or Learner