Question Underline run-on sentence and correct them can you help me?

My stressful life
    Three things give me a lot of stress: traveling long distances by plane, worrying about being late for an appointment or school, and taking tests. Long plane flights make me very nervous. I can't being seated for hours at a time, especially in a small, confined space. Worst of all is sitting in a window seatnext to someone i don't know who is sleeping, i feel trapped.
    Next, being late for class stresses me out if, for example, i wake up late for school, i get really panicky and start rushing. Sometimes i drive too fast because i worry about parking. If it takes too long to find parking, i run to the classroom, when i get to class, i'm out of breath and sweating. The worst parts about being late are thinking i've missed something important and knowing that i'm disturbing the class. Being late is like a nightmare for me, i do everything i can to avoid being late.
    Last, tests make me very anxious. My stress doesn't mean that i haven't studied, it means that i'm nervous about not compleating the test on time and not answering all the questions perfectly. Sometimes my mind goes blank even if i really know the answers. If it's a writting test, i worry about not having any good ideas. i would be happy if i never had to take another test in my life, i think this is a common problem for students.
    In conclusion, most of my stress is related to school, i go to school four days a week, i take long flights only occasionally. However, i choose to go to school i choose to take trips. The truth is that the benefits and pleasure i get from school and trips make the stress worth it.

Re: Underline run-on sentence and correct them can you help me?

I really dont know

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Underline run-on sentence and correct them can you help me?

Do you understand what a run-on sentence is?