writing logical essay

dear sir,
    this is first time of writing to you.i am elated to write you this short note which contains my profound request.my request is that i am having problem with my writing.i think that my writing is not up to the required standard.how can i get to that standard,how can i overcome that probem? i would be glad if you help me out with this problem.
    Yours sincerely
    mohammed shittu.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: writing logical essay

Quote Originally Posted by moyasirkhalid View Post
    dear sir,
    this is first time of writing to you.i am elated to write you this short note which contains my profound request.my request is that i am having problem with my writing.i think that my writing is not up to the required standard.how can i get to that standard,how can i overcome that probem? i would be glad if you help me out with this problem.
    Yours sincerely
    mohammed shittu.
    Daer Moyasirkhalid,

Welcome. First of all you are not 'elated' you are pleased.- There is a difference, look it up. What is your required standard? You are doing fine, it will not happen overnight. One of the ways to improve is to continue involving yourself here. Keep posting!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Post Re: writing logical essay

Your writing is certainly better than some I have seen on this forum. I will make some corrections in the text of your posting if you think that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by moyasirkhalid View Post
    dear sir,
    Yours sincerely
    mohammed shittu.
    This is the first time I have written to you. (Or: This is the first time I have posted on this forum.) I am excited about writing this short note which contains my profound request. I am having a problem with my writing. I think that my writing is not up to standard. How can I overcome that problem? I would appreciate any help I can get.